- Post-pandemic predictions: new issue of just-food out now!
- Is lab-grown the way forward for meat & dairy? New issue of just-food out now
- Sweet tooth: can sugar alternatives answer consumer demand for healthy foods?
- Cultured meat: introducing a home-grown product to a global market
- Are meal replacement products the new convenience food?
Four in ten consumers in APAC and LATAM will be interested in Alepha Farms’ lab-grown steak
Alepha Farms has recently unveiled the world’s first lab-grown steak, which will resonate with consumers looking for more ethical meat alternatives.
The Kit Kat’s iconic UK presence to encourage wide adoption of new vegan variant
Nestlé is set to expand its confectionery range in the UK with the introduction of a new vegan Kit Kat for 2021.
Gotham Greens latest funding round reflects new opportunities for urban agriculture
Gotham Greens, a US-based urban agriculture company, has recently raised $87m in financing, following a Series D round led by private equity firm Manna Tree.
DuPont’s new ingredients are keeping yoghurt innovation alive and healthy
DuPont has announced the launch of a new line of ingredients under the name ‘Virslik’, a processing aid that delivers a ‘desirable texture’ and ‘clean taste’.
Carbery Group’s West Cork Production Facility
Carbery Group developed a new mozzarella production facility at its headquarters in Ballineen, Ireland. Built to enhance the company’s capabilities, the new plant is a part of the expansion of its headquarters.
Read our magazine
just-food magazine is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the food industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.