- Is lab-grown the way forward for meat & dairy? New issue of just-food out now
- Sweet tooth: can sugar alternatives answer consumer demand for healthy foods?
- Cultured meat: introducing a home-grown product to a global market
- Are meal replacement products the new convenience food?
- Edible insects: is eating creepy crawlies as sustainable as it seems?
Euromed: Premium Standardised Botanical Extracts
A pioneer in pharmaceutical-grade botanical extracts, EUROMED, founded in 1971 by the phytopharmaceutical company MADAUS and now with DERMAPHARM Group, is a vertically integrated, leading producer of premium standardised extracts and natural active ingredients.
India Food Park (IFP), Tumkur, Karnataka
The India Food Park (IFP), an integrated food processing facility located in the Tumkur district in the Indian state of Karnataka was inaugurated by the Indian prime minister Narendra Modi in September 2014.
Wellness versus Comfort: Trends that are at odds in new CBD launches
Two innovative beverage launches are combining CBD with vitamins in a bid to address consumer concerns around physical and mental welfare during the global pandemic.
Is lab-grown the way forward for meat & dairy? New issue of just-food out now
Inside food is now just-food and our latest issue is out now, looking at developments of cultivated meat & dairy in the US, uncertainty around CBD products and much more.
Read our magazine
just-food magazine is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the food industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.