ATS understands the availability requirements of production critical IT components in the food and beverage industry. We are here to help ensure your facilities are running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As your manufacturing IT systems and solutions become more and more integrated, the dependencies increase. This requires a support partner who understands what is required to ensure minimal disruption to your processes.
Our 24/7 Support Services cover all shop floor controls, IT, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) / Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) and interfaces with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems.
Support Service Solutions
- Software Maintenance Agreements
- Service Level Agreements
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Customer-Tailored Agreements
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Information Technology Service Management
- On-site and remote engineering teams
- Global 24/7 Service Desk Support
- Proven delivery methods across all ITIL processes
- Subject matter experts
How Do We Do It?
How are we able to provide industry-leading support services to the Food and Beverage industry? Simple:
- Presence in 25+ countries enabling us to support global customers
- Over 500 engineers available worldwide
- 30+ years of deep domain knowledge in manufacturing
- Local support in your language
- Access to software providers’ product development teams
- Preventative approach – Focus on ‘avoiding incidents’
- State of the art infrastructure and ITSM
- Managed services approach – advise customers on capital investments
If you’d like to take the hassle out of maintaining your food and beverage manufacturing systems, get in touch and we can start to design a support service solution tailored to your requirements.