The Rosemount 8721 Hygienic Magnetic Flow Meter Sensor uses an all-welded meter body that is specifically designed for food, beverage and life science applications that demand safe, hygienic and reliable performance.
All contact surfaces are constructed of US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved materials designed in accordance with 3A and European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG) standards.
In addition, the 8721 is available with a variety of sanitary process connections with easily accessed process gaskets to facilitate efficient inspection and maintenance.
- Lightweight, compact stainless steel design makes installation easy
- Rely on FDA-approved materials including 3-A finish certified by EHEDG for use in Grade A milk
- Fully-welded meter body design allow for safety in hygienic applications
- Sensor is clean-in-place/sterilise-in-place (CIP/SIP) cleanable and the sensor ID matches the process piping to eliminate hard-to-clean step changes
- Satisfy virtually a wide variety of requirements with a range of available sanitary process connections
- Better facilitate inspection and maintenance with easily accessed process gaskets
- Cut costs and improve efficiency with an obstructionless design featuring no moving parts to maintain or repair