The Rapidclean™ grate magnet was originally designed by the Magnattack™ research and development (R&D) team to overcome disadvantages experienced by existing conventional grate magnet technology in the food industry, including stainless-steel magnet sleeves, safety issues and cleaning difficulties.
The unit stands out from other grate magnet designs with its sanitary dust-tight housing and a cleaning operation that is performed wholly outside of the product stream, reducing recontamination risks.
The Rapidclean™ system uses a combination of various bar diameters, door designs and sizes to suit many variables. Units can be custom-made to suit your individual applications.
Key advantages of the Rapidclean™ grate magnet include:
- Maximum product-to-magnet coverage
- Captive door closing devices prevent contamination risks
- Superior separation efficiency and product purity
- Safe removal of metal contamination including work-hardened stainless-steel and stone
- Prevention of damage to downstream processing equipment
- Protect brand reputation and integrity
- High-intensity RE80™ and RE80™HT magnet elements
- Certified to more than 11,000 gauss
- Dura-Slik™ abrasion-reduction technology to reduce wear in harsh applications
- Certified by Hazard and Critical Control Point (HACCP) International
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Dairy Accepted models available
The Rapidclean advantage:
- Single-bar cleaning ensures no risk of drawer jamming
- Ability to fully inspect magnet bars before they are returned to the product flow, which is essential for reducing recontamination risks and maintaining hygienic magnetic separation
- Self-supporting and lightweight design with no heavy lifting required
- Low-maintenance and easy-to-inspect collected magnetic contamination
- Cleaning reinforced well outside of the product zone to avoid the risk of recontamination
- The Rapidclean™ cleaning tool and tray assist with safe cleaning of magnet bars and collection of metal fragments