Developed by Bruker BioSpin and SGF International, SGF Profiling is an NMR-based screening method for fruit juices.
For each fruit juice various parameters related to quality and authenticity is evaluated simultaneously from a single data set acquired within a few minutes.
Features of SGF Profiling include:
- Automated push-button NMR solution based on 400MHz including evaluation and reporting
- Reliable screening method providing targeted and non-targeted multi-marker analysis
- Statistical analysis based on an extensive NMR spectroscopic database of more than 16,000 reference juices, obtained from production sites worldwide and regularly updated.
- Targeted analysis: Simultaneous absolute quantification of relevant organic compounds with reference to A.I.J.N. and NMR distribution
- Non-targeted analysis: NMR profile is compared with the corresponding group of reference spectra. Deviating concentrations (even of unidentified compounds) are detected automatically
- Classification analysis including the determination of fruit origin
- Determination of fruit content and detection of additional water, amino acids or sugar