The BH homogeniser is designed to homogenise bulk butter before re-packing. This function is necessary to regain butter properties as they were before freezing. When butter is homogenised, it is ready again for packaging into customer size portions. Homogeniser BH can be used with any butter filling and wrapping machine. The robust design allows reprocessing cooled butter blocks, the temperature of which is 0°C to +10°C. Its capacity is 800kg/hr to 2000kg/hr. An exceptional feature of the FASA homogeniser is the CIP system.
- Robust design which allows to rework cooled/chilled butter (blocks)
- Easy maintenance
- The CIP system is an exclusive feature of FASA new homogeniser
- Machine’s output: 800kg/ hr – 2000kg/ hr
- Product temperature: 0°C – +10°C
- When butter is homogenised, it is ready again for packaging into customer size portions
- Homogeniser BH can be used with any butter filling and wrapping machine.