AsureQuality’s new Food Fraud course is designed for anyone who is involved with prevention of food fraud activities at their workplace.
The following topics are covered:
- What is food fraud?
- The history of food fraud, including the rise of supplier standard requirements
- Outline of different supplier requirements
- Regulatory requirements
- Types of food fraud
- Examples of food fraud
- What is vulnerability assessment and critical control point (VACCP) and threat assessment and critical control point (TACCP)?
- How to carry out a vulnerability assessment, including how to gather information about the supply chain, how to complete a risk assessment, and the mitigation and control measures that may be introduced such as anti-counterfeit technologies
The following people should attend:
- Senior and mid-level management
- Quality assurance (QA) and internal auditors
- Managers or staff that operate and monitor hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) based programmes
- Technical managers
- Engineering managers / staff
- Production / processing management
- Procurement, supply chain, and distribution management
The key benefits of the course are:
- You can understand the requirements and benefits of vulnerability assessment
- The knowledge of how to identify currents risks to your business’ products and supply chain, as well as possible control measures
- Thorough training with a New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) recognised private training establishment (PTE)
There is no prerequisite for the courses but trainees should have a solid understanding of their business’ products and processes, as well as a wider knowledge of international supply chains.
The course lasts one day and costs $499 per person, plus goods and service tax (GST).
An early bird discount of 10% off the per-person rate applies for bookings made one month prior to the public course date.
The course includes comprehensive resource material, an AsureQuality Completion Certificate, and catering.
Contact AsureQuality’s training team for an individual quote. This course can be delivered at your workplace (minimum rates apply).
The quote will include additional disbursement costs to cover trainer assessor costs.