KIW has had an extremely successful 2009 with the introduction and up-take by the industry of our new hygienic range of products.
Specially designed for wash-down applications and clean production environments, the PR6202 load cell range has been used in several process vessel weighing applications with great success.
Features of this load cell include:
- HACCP and FDA approval
- Designed for no accumulation surfaces
- IP68 ingress protection up to 10,000hr underwater operation at depth of 1.5m
- Stainless steel, hermetically weld sealed
- Laser etched / thin film strain gauge technology for phenomenal performance
The IFS4: PHARMALINE range of scales has three unique, optionable design features:
- They allow you to lift the load deck to clean underneath a large scale
- They allow the user to lift the scale on integrated retractable castors and roll it away for cleaning underneath
- They have a scale height of 25mm from the ground
With proven weighing performance in the field, they have been widely adopted by the pharmaceutical industry and other industries where hygiene requirements are critical.
From manual to fully automated batching, filling process control with our modular, programmable weighing controllers
KIW has recently executed various gains in weight and loss in weight batching applications using our new range of weighing electronics. From continuous blending of yoghurt and fruit, to filling oils into plastic containers, the X family of controllers allows us to guide the operator in manual applications to fully automate the same batching applications.
All process information can be collected automatically and presented in user designed production consumption reports.
Total quality management of your production is now within reach of all of us.
Contact KIW for more information.