CAMO Software will be arranging their 2015 User Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic on 16-17 April.
Visitors can learn from scientific and industry leaders on how to improve processes and products with multivariate analysis and process monitoring software.
The user meeting will include:
- Keynote talks from world-leading experts within chemometrics and multivariate data analysis from science and industry
- Exclusive demonstrations of major new products to be released by CAMO
- Presentations from Unscrambler X and Unscrambler Process Pulse customers with applications covering various industries
- Panel discussion with CAMO experts and industry leaders
- In-depth sessions with CAMO’s leading scientific and product experts
The user meeting covers a range of topics and application areas for the Unscrambler X and Unscrambler X Process Pulse, as well as their various software engines.
CAMO’s experts will share tips and insights for various application areas of the CAMO software suite, as well as news of upcoming product releases.
The User Meeting is suitable for users familiar with CAMO’s software suite.
It is also suitable for those who are new to the multivariate analysis and process monitoring who are interested to see how it can contribute to improvements in product development, manufacturing processes and quality control.