UV-Guard Ultraviolet Disinfection for Water, Air and Surfaces
UV-Guard offers water, air and surface disinfection expertise globally, utilising the powers of UV light in the development of innovative technologies that treat water, air and surfaces.
UV-Guard’s core focus has since conception been the provision of sustainable water disinfection systems and associated spare parts to a range of industries, including food, pharmaceutical, mining, municipalities and many more.
In recent years, UV-Guard has begun focusing on the development of ground-breaking air and surface treatment systems. These systems have been incorporated into several commercial HVAC systems, hotel and hospitality settings and small business and homeowner air conditioning units. We are proud that these innovative technologies are now being used to help in the fight against all coronaviruses, including Covid-19.
UV disinfection systems
Many years of experience mean that UV-Guard’s customers are provided with optimised UV disinfection systems that are reliable and exactly meet their needs.
Our water treatment products have been accredited by the Australian WaterMark Certification Scheme. The WaterMark certification brings with it its own assurance that UV-Guard products are safe for use and in accordance with The Plumbing Code of Australia.
UV-Guard welcomes the opportunity to develop customised UV disinfection solutions for both water and air. With the majority of our equipment manufactured in Australia, we develop customised solutions for our customers quickly, incorporating all project requirements.
Van-Remmen UV technology
UV-Guard also represents Van Remmen UV Technology, which is some of the most efficient and sustainable UV systems in the industry.
The range includes in-house validated and third-party validated UV systems according to the NIPH (Norwegian Institute of Public Health) to the CEN EN 14897:2006 code. The CEN protocol is based on the ÖNORM M 5873-1 and is similar to the USEPA 2003 and DVGW validation codes.
An industry-leading UV disinfection solutions provider
UV-Guard prides itself on being an industry leader.
- WaterMark-certified UV systems: a number of our systems have this quality assurance, validating them as safe for use in accordance with The Plumbing Code of Australia
- Unmatched customer service: we provide trustworthy, honest advice to our clients. This, along with our efficient customer response rate, contributes towards a superior customer experience
- UV transmittance (UVT) testing: UVT is a critical factor when specifying the right UV disinfection system. We offer this service from our in-house laboratory to be sure that calculated desktop UV outputs will be replicated on site
- Qualified water treatment engineers: we work with our customers to understand the requirements of each project. This ensures that we deliver systems specified according to the application and the correct UV dose to achieve the desired microbial reduction and individual project needs
- Experienced technical support and maintenance: technical support provided for the life of the product. Commercial electricals on hand to service all sizes of closed reactor and channelled UV systems.
We are proudly 100% Australian owned and operate with head offices in Sydney and distribution centres nationwide.
Founded in 2008, the professionals at UV-Guard have over 50 years of experience in the UV disinfection industry specialising in water, air and surface,
UV-Guard invests heavily into research and development, ensuring that we bring to the market innovative technologies and next-generation UV disinfection systems. In addition, UV-Guard systems are quality assurance accredited to ISO 9001:2015.
Products and Services
The Importance of Disinfection for Safe and Healthy Tank Water
The mice plague which has impacted rural areas in New South Wales and Queensland in Australia has raised concerns over contaminated drinking water after shocking images showed water tanks filled with poisoned mice.
UV Surface Disinfector vs Other UV Light Wands
In this whitepaper UV-Guard discusses some recent testing completed using our UV Surface Disinfector and a generic UV Light Wand.