The SunLite Strip daylighting system reduces energy costs and enhances employee productivity.
SunLite Strip adds natural daylight, energy savings and comfort to any Butler building with the MR-24 roof system for new or retrofit applications.
Butler Manufacturing pioneered the pre-engineered industry and uses innovative technology and best-in-class system construction.This delivers wider spans and heavier loads, with excellent durability and weather tightness.
Butler is working in collaboration with Sunoptics to offer this daylighting system.
- Decreases electrical lighting consumption and lighting costs by up to 70% when integrated with control systems design
- Installs in a third of the time compared to curb-mounted systems, which enables a faster move-in
- The design can reduce roof penetrations by 30%, decreasing field labour and protecting the weather tight integrity of the MR-24 roof system
- Prismatic acrylic domed technology adds up to three times the amount of light earlier and later in the day compared top translucent panels
- Can provide a return on investment (ROI) in an average of three to five years