The aerodynamically designed Magnattack™ Spherical Pneumatic Transfer Magnet provides a unique solution to the often-difficult task of separating metal fragments from high-velocity pneumatic transfers.
The separator was extensively inspected by the Centre for Bulk Solids, a world-renowned bulk solids consultation and trial facility. Results showed little to no impact on bulk density.
The high-gauss magnet reduces risk to final product security by effectively retaining metal fragments sized from large slivers down to very fine rust and magnetic dust, against high-velocity flows.
- Powerful 11-12,000 gauss strength.
- Effective separation of foreign metal contamination in high-velocity powder applications without experiencing bulk density changes and pressure loss
- Its aerodynamic design prevents blockage of product and minimises product particle breakdown
- Internals of housing are self-cleaning due to the aerodynamic design with no internal ledges
- Provides a very useful indication and protection against incoming metal contamination
- Optimum product stream coverage enabling highly efficient separation of weak to highly magnetic fragments
- A more effective, sanitary, and aerodynamic alternative to outdated Bullet Magnet designs
- Ideal for starch, powders, flours and dry ingredients
- Popular in flour mills and bakeries
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Dairy Accepted models for dairy applications
Please contact the Magnattack™ Global team for technical support or proposals for this magnet.