Randox Food Diagnostics offers cost-effective screening solutions for food analysis, including a range of aquatic food sources such as fish, prawns and shrimp. Most commonly abused antibiotics in the aquaculture industry today include oxytetracycline, sulphamerazine, sulphadiazine, trimethoprim and furazolidone. The presence of all these antibiotics can be screened using the Evidence Investigator or ELISA platforms.
Multi analyte screening
Our unique multi-analyte testing platform, the Evidence Investigator, allows for simultaneous detection of multiple residues from a single seafood sample.
Benefits of multi-analyte screening:
- Higher throughput – 45 samples assessed in under two hours
- Cost savings – significant cost savings compared with LC/MS MS
- Meets regulations – conforms to all regulatory requirements
- Full antibiotic profile – complete antibiotic test menu offered over three arrays
- Antimicrobial Array I Plus
- Antimicrobial Array II
- Antimicrobial Array III
ELISA test kits
Randox Food Diagnostics ELISA test kits offer a cost-effective screening method for seafood analysis in lower volume throughput laboratories.
Benefits of ELISA test kits:
- Single sample preparation across various kits
- Rapid analysis: 40 samples analysed in 90 minutes
- Lower set-up costs
- Excellent generic antibodies for several ELISAs
ELISA tests available:
- Leucomalachite Green
- Beta Agonist