Thermolab’s scientific chambers are designed to meet the stringent requirements of stability studies and climatic tests.
With stability rooms specifically developed to meet US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) / International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) stability requirements, the company generates exceptional control and uniformity of both temperature and humidity.
Its chambers feature automated process control, energy efficiency and a vast range of options and are the most preferred choice for stability studies. Every Thermolab Scientific Chamber repeatedly produces required conditions, structural integrity that keeps the chamber working properly through years of demanding test cycles and measuring equipment’s that precisely records all test data.
Key features include:
- Pre-fabricated doubled-walled modular panels with polyurethane foam (PUF) insulation
- The inside is made from stainless steel and the outside is either made using galvanised (GI) pre-coated or stainless steel
- Floor panels having extra reinforcement to sustain the movement and sample load inside the chamber
- Interior illumination for working area
- Multi-pane vacuum sealed observation glass window
- Heavy-duty door hinges and latches to maintain a secure and uniform seal
- Racks and trays made up of stainless steel with adjustable height
- A 65mm port hole witha rubber seal to insert sensors for validation purpose
- Interior illumination for working areas
- U-shaped SS Nichrome wire air heaters
- Humidity system with evaporation tray and reservoir tank with water level arrangement
- Compressor with chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) free R134A/R404 refrigerant and a state-of-the-art by-pass system for consistent run of the compressor
- Programmable logic controller (plc) control system with touchscreen display
- 5.7in coloured screen human-machine interface (HMI) with ethernet
- Web-based online monitoring
- Complete with installation qualification (IQ), operation qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ) documents and operations and maintenance manuals
- Works on 440V AC single phase 50Hz
- Hydronic refrigeration system by chilled water circulation
- Smart air distribution system
- Efficient water management system