The RE80™HT Emulsion and Slurry Pipeline Separator offers powerful removal of metal fragments and work-hardened stainless steel pieces from viscous liquid and slurry lines.
The system features powerful, high-intensity +11,000 gauss tear drop probe magnets, which intercept product flow to extract and retain foreign metal contamination.
Key advantages of the RE80™HT include:
- Reduced risk of product recall and brand name damage
- Reduced operator Work Health and Safety (WHS) / Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) risks
- Versatile, sanitary and easily cleaned
- Protection of pumps and highly sensitive equipment against damage caused by the entry of metal fragments
- Ultimate performance in viscous slurries and emulsified products
- Efficient fragment retention against product flow
- Maximum product to magnet contact
- Minimised resistance to flow and pressure build-up
- An 80% coverage of product stream in accordance with Hazard and Critical Control Point (HACCP) International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010
- Appreciated by world-leading pet food manufacturers in North America, Oceania and Europe
- RE80™HT high-intensity magnetics
- Optional Dura-Slik™ abrasion-reduction technology to reduce wear in harsh applications
Install options include:
- Horizontal, sloping and vertical install
- 1in – 6in (25mm – 152mm) pipelines
- Temperatures up to 302°F / 150°C.
Applications / product lines:
- Pet food slurries
- Offal, mechanically deboned meat (MDM) / mechanically separated chicken (MSC) / mechanically separated turkey (MST)
- Meat emulsions, chicken mince, pie fill mixes, turkey processing
- Clean-in-place (CIP)
- Bakery applications
- Liquid dairy products, including yoghurt and cream cheese
For more information about this item, please contact the Magnattack Global team.