The MR-24 roof system is the industry’s first standing seam metal roof system, with more than 40 years of proven, in-place weather-tight performance.
It is ideal for commercial and industrial building applications. More than 290 million square metres of the MR-24 roof system has been installed worldwide.
MR-24 roof system has a wide range of features, including:
- How the system acts as a monolithic steel surface to cover the entire building and provide superior protection
- Its specific design that includes moveable clips to accommodate roof movement under changing temperatures
- An exclusive 360° Pittsburgh double-lock seam, with the final 180° field rolled for superior performance
- Factory-punched panels and structural members to ensure proper alignment and accurate installation
- Accommodates additional insulation thicknesses to enhance energy efficiency
- A material-efficient option with sustainability attributes
- Available in several colours for added energy savings
- Can save up to 90% on roof maintenance costs
BlueScope’s global building solution, the Butler brand, pioneered the pre-engineered industry. It uses innovative technology and best-in-class system construction for wider spans and heavier loads with excellent durability.