GL300W is a water resistant GPS locator designed for asset tracking applications.
The small button makes the locator suitable for applications requiring rapid notification of emergency alerts or regular setting of geo-fences based on the current location. Its built-in GPS receiver has high sensitivity and fast time to first fix.
WCDMA allows the GL300W’s location to be monitored in real-time or periodically tracked via a backend server and mobile devices.
GL300W’s built-in three-axis accelerometer provides motion detection and extends battery life using power management algorithms.
GL300W has a range of features, including:
- EMM probe compatible
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Internal WCDMA/GPS antennas
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Internal three-axis accelerometer for power conservation and motion detection
- Power management, which can be connected to external DC power or a battery
- CE/FCC certified