The DeltaV PK Controller brings faster logic execution, built-in native ethernet device protocols, and many scalable sizes, enabling it to address a wide variety of applications such as ethernet device control and a wide variety of system sizes.
From small-scale applications such as skid-units to your large-scale traditional control operations, the multi-purpose, multi-functional controller can handle your toughest demands no matter the size or stage of your operation.
- Runs standalone or as part of a DeltaV system
- Seamlessly merges into a DeltaV system resulting in one native database and system
- Eliminates the cost and time-consuming data mapping exercises
- Saves cabinet space by leveraging the six built-in ethernet ports
- Supports 1:1 redundancy without adding footprint or configuration changes
- Flexible input/output (I/O) enables you to choose from M-series traditional, S-series traditional Charms I/O Card and Wireless I/O cards to best suit your needs
- Integrated safety with DeltaV SIS Electronic Marshalling and DeltaV SlS 1508 Safety Logic Solver
- Easily connect third-party devices such as Panel human machine interfaces (HMI) and variable speed drives natively without the use of a dedicated ethernet or I/O card.
- Get secured access through added layers of protection and encryption technologies that prevent against unauthorised access
- Faster logic execution capabilities
- Retains configuration for 18 months without power