While Natec Network’s services are globally accessible, the company is proud to work with you on an individual level. With an end goal of putting your company on the right path towards optimal food production, you will be guided through the network’s reliable engineering process by one contact person, right up to the after-sales service.
Natec Network’s ‘benchineering’ (bench-breaking engineering) ethos has been developed to create an innovative working culture driven by ingenuity and an ambition to provide optimal food processing solutions tailored towards specific client requirements.
The benchineering process has been designed across seven important stages, each required to produce your optimum value creation.
- Potentialising- Using broad food processing knowledge and experience, Natec Network can show you unknown potential.
- Conceptualising- So that a tailor-made solution can be found, your unique food processing requirements will be analysed. Regardless of whether you work for a large or small business and whether you are expanding, modernising or extending your food production, Natec Network will design the best solution according to your needs and goals. If requested, pre-engineering is possible before the order is placed.
- Planning- The next step is to finalise the project details, helping you to realise your full potential.
- Manufacturing- Once everything is finalised, your unique, custom-made processing lines with our success generating food technology as the base are ready to be manufactured and constructed.
- Commissioning- Your equipment is then put into operation on your site producing your product.
- Harmonising- Natec Network will support you as you integrate the new machines into your plant operations for smooth ongoing operation.
- Supporting- Your relationship with Natec Network does not end there. The company will continue to provide reliable support to your business, helping you to fix any future malfunctions either remotely or on-site. Leveraging three strategic worldwide locations, spare parts and servicing is available to you as and when you need them.
The success of the benchineering process has been reflected in ROI calculations for the network’s customers, showing how needs-orientated engineering combined with premium equipment truly pays off.
Natec Network managing director Thomas Haas explained: “Regardless of your company’s situation and your chosen path to success, we will support you with technology and know-how tailored to your requirements. Working with our group of companies brings you, the food producer, the cooperative, inspired and reliable key partner to achieve the sustainable value creation you need.”
We look forward to hearing about your project and sharing our knowledge on our ‘success generating food technology’. Please use the form to get in touch.