Pinnacle Management Systems Food Safety, Quality, Environment and WHS Consultant Services
Pinnacle Management Systems is a management system consultant that provides audit preparation and risk management solutions to improve productivity and efficiency in the food processing industry.
The company offers guidance, training, internal auditing and document solutions for food safety, quality, environmental and WHS risk management systems.
Pinnacle Management Systems has a wide range of industry experience and its systems are customised to integrate with clients’ existing business operations with minimal disruption.
The company’s high-quality solutions meet the requirements of standards such as International Standards Organisation (ISO) 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO2200, ISO22002 and ISO22004, as well as AS/NZ 5377 and Codex Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
Training and internal auditing solutions for WHS, environment quality and food safety
Pinnacle Management Systems prepares clients for audits and standardises processes for increased repeatability and accuracy. The company’s management systems optimise business sustainability, product quality and consistency, due diligence, consumer confidence and employee morale and communication.
As a workplace health and safety (WHS) consultant, the company identifies potential risks in processing operations and provides food safety, WHS quality and environmental training.
Quality management systems for food processing
Pinnacle Management Systems develops high-quality functional systems to manage business risks. It concisely documents processes into flowcharts, manuals, policies, procedures and work instructions, as well as facilitates and conducts risk assessments.
The company also helps improve processes and maps the system to a wide range of industry regulations.
Internal audit training, gap analysis and education programmes
Pinnacle Management Systems conducts a wide range of audits, including gap analysis for compliance with international standards prior to a certification audit, internal audits to assess effectiveness and compliance with implemented systems and processes, good manufacturing practice (GMP) audits and worksite inspections.
The company also provides training programmes, including:
- Food Safety, Quality, Environmental and WHS Awareness
- Meeting Codex HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS/NZ 4801, ISO45001 standards
- Internal auditing
- Root cause analysis
- Threat assessment critical control point (TACCP) and vulnerability assessment critical control point (VACCP)
- Validation and verification
Certification and verification activities for food products
Pinnacle Management Systems manages certification projects, including setting deadlines, assigning tasks, and monitoring and reporting on progress to meet audit deadlines.
The company’s consultants can conduct auditing and verification services including:
- Audits of food processing premises or work practices to ensure safety and hygienic production
- Product or service specifications to meet industry standards
- Risk assessments for suppliers and contractors
- Managing induction, job safety analysis, certificates of analysis (CoA), material safety data sheets (MSDS) and specifications
- Performance monitoring against defined key performance indicators (KPI)
- Technical assistance during periods of high growth, product development or staff shortages
- Assisting with troubleshooting and investigation of system deficiencies, resulting in high numbers of customer complaints, non-conformances or incidents
- Conducting label reviews
- Attending and facilitating meetings to ensure effective time management, clear focus and direction to meet implementation deadlines
- Documenting a submission for a tender or contract for works or expression of interest and preparing the required documentation
About Pinnacle Management Systems
Pinnacle Management Systems uses its technical knowledge and expertise to optimise the functionality and usability of clients’ food processing systems, as well as ensures deadlines are met efficiently while minimising trial and error.
Pinnacle Management Systems’ food safety consultant Nicole Inwood has more than ten years’ experience. She is a qualified Exemplar Global or Registrar Accreditation Board Quality Security Assessor (RABQSA) and conducts certification audits for SAI Global and BSI.
Management systems consultant Christina Katsaneris has extensive experience in consulting and risk assessment, as well as conducting internal audits. She specialises in optimising food safety, environmental policies, product quality and WHS programmes.