Kagetec Ceramic Industrial Flooring
Kagetec, based in Germany, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of ceramic industrial floor tiling systems for the food processing industry. Products include the Kagetec BS, AR, GFK, RP, and AS series.
CERAMIC INDUSTRIAL FLOORS – KAGETEC BS
Kagetec BS industrial floor tiles have proved their quality in practice over many years in different branches of industry. They are recognized by experts as high-quality industrial floor coverings, suitable for various fields of application. Remarkable characteristics are solid construction, absolute surface evenness, and their high resistance to thermal, chemical and mechanical loads.
Short construction time and optimum price / productivity correlation ensures you get the finest quality and efficiency from your Kagetec industrial floor.
MECHANICAL AND CHEMICAL LOAD RESISTANCE – KAGETEC AR
Kagetec AR is a hexagonal ceramic tile for industrial chemical resistant flooring exposed to mechanical and chemical loads. The system stands out for its high force per unit area, and was specifically designed for applications with concrete flooring underlay. Benefits of the Kagetec AR include:
- Extreme binding to concrete underlay with high adhesion coefficient
- High mechanical stability across the whole floor
- High force per unit area
High quality bioactive substances used in the manufacturing process – and our expertise – guarantee you a trouble-free industrial floor.
INDUSTRIAL FLOORS FOR FOODSTUFF AND BEVERAGE PRODUCTION – KAGETEC GFK
In foodstuff and beverage production, such as bottling lines, brewhouses and syrup rooms, demands on industrial floors are very high. The Kagetec GFK system is made by means of tile paving on a prepared layer of epoxide resin, and simultaneously compacting. Key features include:
- Excellent security: waterproof and chemoresistant
- Damp-proofing and paving combined in one industrial process
- Marked saving in time and cost
- Special net prevents cracks and assists load distribution in heavy traffic applications
PRODUCTION FACILITY FLOORING – KAGETEC RP
We developed the Kagetec RP industrial flooring system specifically for applications in production facilities. Specialist features include:
- Reinforced net prevents cracking and improves load distribution even in heavy traffic applications
- Damage resistance hexagonal tiles remove need for wasteful and expensive dust shields
- Special drainage system removes liquid waste
- Short production time means real saving in time and cost
ACID-PROOF, CONDUCTIVE INDUSTRIAL FLOORING – KAGETEC AS
Electrostatic charge and flammability must be avoided during the production process. Kagetec AS chemical resistant flooring tiles remove these risks by providing an electrical grounding formation on the floor surface. This factor is particularly important in applications involving gases.
Kagetec AS industrial flooring has the following characteristics:
- Small format (< 15cm x 15cm), non-electrically conductive tiles
- Copper wire for maximum current drainage
- Electrically-conductive bottom layer
- Electrically-conductive, acid resistant joining layer
Products and Services
From 24 to 26 April 2012, Kagetec will be present at the European Seafood Exposition in Brussels, in hall 4 at stand number 4-5902.Read more