The new Cygnus 2 Mk4 ultrasonic thickness gauge is the most durable through-coating thickness gauge available. It is simple to use – just turn on and go.
The Cygnus 2 Mk4 is perfect for inspection in food processing plants, on tanks or pipes. The multiple echo single crystal probe technology allows you to measure through thick coatings and only the remaining metal thickness is displayed, with no need to remove the coating.
New features of the Cygnus 2 Mk4 include:
- Light, rugged, small and shock-proof within IP65 and IP67 sealed aluminium enclosure
- Gauge senses probe type and automatically adjusts settings for optimum performance
- Belt/harness clip and neck strap for hands-free operation
- Display brightness automatically adjusts to suit ambient light conditions
- Simple keypad operation
- Protective silicone sleeve offers maximum protection and versatility
Benefits of Cygnus multiple echo include:
- Measures remaining metal thickness on corroded and coated surfaces
- All measurements are error checked using three return echoes to give repeatable, reliable results
- Greatly reduces inspection time and costs
- Echo strength indicator to aid measurement