Randox Food Diagnostics is pleased to release the RX monaco analyser – a fully automated solution for high-quality wine testing. The RX monaco is a cost-effective solution for medium to large sized wineries offering the ultimate in convenience, performance and confidence.
Randox Food Diagnostics is a dedicated supplier of high-performance diagnostics kits for the wine, beverage and fermentation industries. Quality control before, during and after the production process in food and beverage manufacture is vitally important; using our kits to monitor this process will ensure cost-effective production of high-quality products.
The RX monaco can be easily integrated into any winery setting, with the option of a floor standing unit if bench top is limited.
- Capable of 170 wine tests per hour
- Compact, bench top analyser, also offered as floor standing unit
- STAT sampling
- Consolidation of a wide range of tests resulting in improved laboratory efficiency and cost savings
- Minimal daily maintenance
- One year’s manufacturer’s warranty
- On board refrigeration of reagents plus extended stability ensures less wastage
Wine kits available from Randox Food Diagnostics include acetic acid, ammonia, ethanol, glucose/fructose, lactic acid, malic acid, iron, potassium, TAS and Total S02. Wine testing applications are available for use on multiple analysers such as Chemwell, Hitachi, Konelab, Advia and Cobas Mira.
For further information on the RX monaco or any of our wine testing products, please contact us or visit our website.