Canadean International Beer Strategies Conference 9-11 May 2016
Canadean International Beer Strategies Conference 2016 is the only strategic-focused beer industry event in Europe, which will be from 9-11 May in Brussels.
The event will feature:
- High-profile speakers and senior thought leaders from AB-InBev, Heineken, Diageo and SABMiller for industry discussions
- Diverse topics, including strategy, marketing, draft innovations and packaging, the rise of craft beer, new growth markets and product innovation
- Dynamic formats such as exclusive case studies, panel discussions and interactive roundtables
Canadean International Beer Strategies Conference 2016 aims to help companies maintain their competitiveness by covering strategic issues that affects the beer industry, including product innovation, the evolution of marketing and the latest innovations in packaging, draft and e-commerce.
Visitors will be able to:
- Investigate the key innovation drivers that will help a business grow
- Determine what the most current trends are to help drive and inspire beer strategies
- Gain key insights into future trends in the beer industry
Attendees can establish successful trade relationships and absorb valuable information from industry experts.
On the first day, visitors can go on an exclusive tour of the Stella Artois Brewery. On day two, attendees can identify key trends that define the beer industry in the future with Canadean Alcoholic Beverages account director Kevin Baker.
Visitors can also learn about the evolution of the beer industry and how to create an inspiring consumer experience from Molson Coors Global Export Business chief commercial officer Dave McCarthy.
To view the full programme and a list of the speakers for the event, please visit the website. Register for a place using the reference code MK-HJP.