As a leading supplier of oxygen and ozone generators, Oxyzone provides alternative solutions to traditional chemical and sanitisation treatments.
Generators to separate oxygen from compressed air
AirSep Oxygen Generators are self-contained units and are ideal for commercial use worldwide.
AirSep generators separate oxygen from compressed air through a pressure swing absorption (PSA) process, which utilises a molecular sieve (a synthetic zeolite) that absorbs nitrogen from air at a high-pressure and subsequently releases it at a low-pressure.
Features of an AirSep Oxygen generator include:
- Advanced engineering
- Low operating costs
- Easy-to-use and maintain
- Time-proven reliability
- Generators for aiding storage of fresh produce
Sturdy and effective, the Silver Harvest range of UV ozone generators have been designed for storing post-harvest produce. They can be used in cold rooms in the hospitality and food processing industries without leaving any residue.
In addition to being quick and easy-to-use, Oxyzone has developed a method to control the ozone output control within a cool room. This is done by linking a number of Silver Harvest units to a single central control source.
Additional features of the Oxyzone Ozone Generator include:
- Independent control by switch or integrated time allows all or part of the UV ozone generators to be in operation
- Bluetooth wireless control, which can be integrated into the standard control system
- The combination of machines can be a mixture of high-output or single and double standard units.
Self-contained ozone treatment solutions for food preparation areas
Quick and easy to use, Ozyzone’s Total Ozone System is a self-contained unit that directly applies high-strength ozonated water efficiently.
It can be used in any industrial application that requires a self-contained ozone treatment solution.
Typical applications of the Oxyzone Total Ozone System include:
- Cleaning in place (CIP) systems
- Spray wash for meat, fish and poultry preparation
- Sanitisation of food equipment and preparation areas
- Removal of bacteria and pathogens for food processing environments
- Rinsing wine barrels, storage tanks and crates
This complete system only uses high-quality components, including:
- 316 stainless-steel frame on wheels with a 300l contact tank and header built into the base
- Power control panel that observes water flow and safely shuts down in the event of a problem
- Optional Aeroqual sensors for monitoring safe environmental ozone levels
- T4400 20gm/hr ozone generator and AirSep Topaz 5LPM PSA oxygen generator
- Mazzei Kynar injector and DS150 contact and degas unit
- Off-gas water trap with ozone destruct unit
- Plastomatic 25mm Kynar relief valve
Ozone generators for reducing odour and santising food preparations areas
Oxyzone Silver Industrial UV ozone generators are commercial units that can be used in a wide range of applications, such as odour reduction / elimination, sanitising food preparation areas/cool storage rooms and restoration following flood, fire or trauma.
They can also be used as an after-harvest treatment for cool storage rooms where the additional features of the Silver Harvest series are not required.
UV ozone generators can be used to sanitise surfaces, as well as remove mould, meldew and odours, in commercial and retail sectors, such as:
- Waste collection areas
- Food cool storage and preparation areas
- Post-tenancy and general cleaning