To combat the abuse of drugs within the food production and animal racing industries, the use of high doses is strictly regulated. Randox Food Diagnostics provides reliable and cost-effective screening methods to monitor antimicrobials, growth promoting compounds and anthelmintics in meat products.
Our unique multi-analyte testing platform, the Evidence Investigator, allows for simultaneous detection of multiple residues from a single meat sample. Types of meat include beef, poultry and pork.
Benefits of multi-analyte screening:
- Higher throughput – 45 samples assessed in under two hours
- Cost savings – significant cost savings compared with LC/MS MS
- Meets regulations – conforms to all regulatory requirements; recently received USDA
- Extensive test menu – extensive array menu of antimicrobial, anthelmintic and growth promoter arrays
- Antimicrobial Array I Plus
- Antimicrobial Array II
- Antimicrobial Array III
- Antimicrobial Array III CAP Only
- Growth Promoter Multiple Matrix Screen
ELISA tests kits
ELISA test kits offer a cost-effective screening method for meat analysis in lower volume throughput laboratories.
Benefits of ELISA test kits:
- Single sample preparation across various ELISA kits – consolidates testing, reduces labour time and cost
- Rapid analysis – 40 samples can be analysed in 90 minutes
- Simplified set up – Biotek plate readers and software offered for initial laboratory set up
- Excellent generic antibodies for several ELISAs
- Beta Lactam
- 19 Nortestosterone/Trenbolone
- Beta Agonist