Chocolate taste and texture are important for the consumer, while the manufacturer requires product consistency, quality control and economical production to maintain brand reputation.
Understanding, monitoring and controlling particle size and particle shape, in air or liquid, are vital in ensuring consistent, high-quality production, as are managing the flow and rheological properties of chocolate.
Malvern’s analytical solutions for particle size, particle shape and rheology add value throughout the chocolate manufacturing process.
The company’s solutions are used to:
- Monitor incoming raw materials
- Improve grinding, blending, conching and tempering processes
- Optimise product quality and performance
- Decrease process downtime
- Increase productivity and yields
- Maintain brand consistency