The Natec FreeSlice system is the new generation of producing slice-on-slice (SOS) products, replacing the old chill-roll system. It is designed to produce slice-on-slice cheese, as well as cubes, shreds and sticks made of processed, analogue or hybrid cheese.
An integrated laminar flow system makes safe and trouble-free production without any danger of recontamination possible. Furthermore, the integrated CIP system allows very easy cleaning, reducing the manpower require for operating and cleaning to the very minimum.
The vertical design of the belts guarantees high flexibility in slice thickness and formats.
- Laminar flow system to avoid recontamination
- The system is fully CIP-cleanable, including the laminar flow part
- The central control surveillance system makes comfortable and trouble-free production possible
- Pausing and restarting is possible without rework
- Different add-ons make it highly flexible for any application made of processed cheese, analogue or hybrid cheese
- USDA approved
The maximum width of cheese ribbon is 1,100mm, meanwhile the FreeSlice can infinitely adjust between thicknesses of 1.5mm -12mm.
There are three sizes of FreeSlice available:
- FreeSlice 300 (designed as a pilot plant and for small production quantities) runs at 300kg/hr.
- FreeSlice 1500 runs at up to 1,800kg/h, producing 2,100 slices per minute.
- FreeSlice 3000 runs at up to 3,600kg/h, producing 4,200 slices per minute.
- Natec Cross Cutter XC
- Natec SOS FreeStacker S180 (for stacking and grouping of standard size products)
- Natec SOS Free Stacker (short version for stacking only)
- Natec Cube Cutter 1500
- Natec LongStacker (for stacking large size products)
- Natec StickCutter
- Natec oilspraying unit
- Diagonal cut device
- Reject unit
Let us know your SOS requirement by using the form. We look forward to hearing from you and sharing our knowledge on our ‘success generating food technology’.