Heavily polluted with fat, oil, grease and solids, post-production wastewaters can be very troublesome to treat. Dairy factories, palm oil and coconut oil processing plants, slaughterhouses, and others, face tremendous operating issues with their wastewater systems.
The FLOTAMET™ system’s superior FOD and TSS removal efficiencies increased biogas production, and improved wastewater effluent quality has been confirmed in several industries and different types of hard-to-treat wastewater.
A winning combination of GWE technologies achieves outstanding treatment effects, converting organic contamination into methane-rich biogas.
Advantages of the FLOTAMET™ System:
- Unmatched fat, oil, grease and solids removal from the wastewater with simultaneous biogas generation
- No primary treatment needed due to use of ANAMIX™ CSTR anaerobic digester decreases capital costs of the industrial wastewater treatment plant
- External sludge separation by SUPERFLOT™ – BIOGAS Dissolved Biogas System maintains high biomass retention within the system
- No need for expensive granular seed sludge
- It treats the waste and wastewater streams untreatable by other anaerobic digesters – organic contamination up to 100,000 mg/l COD.