The FGP Food-Grade Precleaner meets the high standards of the food processing industry. It is easy-to-install, easy-to-maintain, and disassembles in a snap for regular cleaning and sanitisation.
The precleaner’s stainless steel components and food-grade materials limit crevices and opportunities for bacteria growth.
There are several blade options to meet your application-specific needs, including white, blue, metal detectable blue and dual durometer blue.
Features and benefits
Features and benefits of the FGP Food-Grade Precleaner include:
- Solid blades available in food-grade ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMW), UHMW with stainless steel, or urethane
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) certified, Health Canada approved, EU 1935/2004 compliant
- Easily tensioned to minimise blade wear, eliminate belt damage, and optimise cleanability
- Pulley diameter range from 2in to 10.5in (50mm to 267mm)
- Available in standard blade widths from 12in to 60in (300mm to 1,500mm) and can be cut to size
The FGP Food-Grade Precleaner is installed by:
- Mounting on a head pulley
- Using a C-Dimension verification gauge, which makes it easy to set the proper pole location for optimal cleaner performance
Available types of FGP Food-Grade Precleaner:
- FGP with UHMW Blade
- FGP with Metal Detectable UHMW Blade
- FGP with Metal Detectable Dual Durometer Blade