The aromatic richness of coffee is found in Ethiopia, where the Coffea Arabica species originated 800 years before our time, then extended to other parts of the world. Each origin imparted a unique local flavour under the main varieties Arabicas and Robustas.
PROVA sources its coffee beans from many producing countries in Latin America, Asia and Africa. The company provides one of the most comprehensive coffee ranges of the market.
Since 1990, the company has developed a complete range of extracts of different geographical regions and varieties, using pure origins and blends.
Coffee extracts and flavours
PROVA’s PROCAFE portfolio of coffee flavours feature:
- Rich coffee tastes and innovative technical features
- Arabica and Robusta varieties, as well as precise blends
- Coffee originating from countries such as Columbia, Brazil, Peru, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Vietnam and India
- Cappuccino, Espresso, Mocha and Latte Macchiato recipes
- A taste palette of compound coffee flavours, which are adapted to the market’s cultural specificities and local legislation
- Natural, with other natural flavours (WONF), synthetic and artificial flavours
- An easy-to-handle liquid form allows instantaneous dispersion
- Water-soluble flavourings for beverages and mixed food systems, oil-soluble coffees for chocolate and confectionery, and buffered coffees for dairy products