Turnkey environmental solutions and O&M Services
With state-of-the-art technologies, GWE assists industries and private owners in their efforts to grow while reducing the cost of doing business.
From some of the world’s leading anaerobic wastewater treatment and organic waste-to-energy processes and know-how in equipment modification, green energy from waste has been adding to the bottom-line of the GWE customers since 1991.
A wide range of partnerships for maximum profit and environmental benefits
- Operation services – Consulting and assistance
- Auditing, reporting, and advice
- Remote monitoring
- Maintenance and control
- Supply of parts and consumables
- Management – Performance guarantee
- Operation and maintenance of the plants
- Productivity optimisation
- Continuous technical, environmental and economic improvement
- Outsourcing – Taking over the plant operation
- Social engineering
- Assembly, training, and management of the dedicated team
- Contractual engineering
- Financial engineering
Case study: 3 years of operation and maintenance by GWE team – Bioethanol Plant, Thailand
In 2017 GWE team took over operation and management of three wastewater treatment systems, handling the post-production waste streams from cassava starch production facility and bioethanol factory in Thailand.
Within three years, with solving existing technical and process issues, a proactive approach towards maintenance, the GWE team manages to deliver extraordinary results. Guaranteed uninterrupted delivery of the generated from waste streams biogas. It contributed to millions of dollars saved on fossil fuels, which had to be spent to produce steam and feed equipment at the production site.
- Financial benefits for the client due to higher usage of the biogas as fuel and a decrease in operating costs
- Improvement of the overall environmental footprint of the bioethanol plant due to better effluent quality
- Astounding 30% more COD treated after the first year of taking over the operations
- Improved feeding strategy of the COD sources to all three anaerobic reactors
- Stable performance of the plants and reliable supply of the biogas
- Optimized monitoring of the plants
- Clear and structured reporting of operation data and events on-site
- Regular Operations meeting with the Operators and other Workers to promote excellent communication and teamwork
Benefit from 30 years of experience and innovation!
The GWE Group (the Global Water Engineering Group of Companies) delivers the highest standards and the best technologies to clients around the world. The GWE Group companies:
- Global Water Engineering N.V. (Belgium)
- Global Water Engineering Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Global Water Engineering B.V. (Netherlands)
- Global Water Engineering Thailand Co. Ltd. (Thailand)
- Global Water & Energy, LLC (USA)
- Global Water & Energy PTE, LTD (Singapore)
In addition to 160 employees worldwide, supporting both local as well as international projects, GWE has designated partners in over 50 countries.