2G Natural Gas Cogeneration engines are clean, low-emission and commercially attractive machines that generate heat and power for a wide range of commercial applications.
As an Authorised Australian 2G cogeneration partner, Evo’s natural gas cogeneration plants significantly reduce a business’s reliance on the national grid, as well as the associated vulnerability to power outages and price fluctuations.
Evo’s natural gas cogeneration plants are electrically and thermodynamically superior, guaranteed to be more efficient than anything else on the market. This game-changing combined heat and power (CHP) plant features specially calibrated natural gas engines, components and materials that are designed to be highly reliable, powerful and efficient.
Evo’s fully customisable configurations range between 20kWe to 4,000kWe. Larger sizes are available on request.
Benefits of selecting Evo’s CHP plant include:
- On-site combined heat and power (CHP)
- Significant reduction in operation costs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Up to 75% less fuel than conventional electricity and gas boilers
- Reduced reliance on the grid
The 2G difference
2G Natural Gas Cogeneration engines offer:
- Proven operational reliability, with tens of millions of logged operational hours worldwide
- Ultra-low emissions, with up to 90% lower emissions capacity achieved
- Smart operation with automatic adjustments to changing energy densities and heat values
- Low-maintenance / wear and tear, with reduced operation and maintenance (O&M) costs and very easy-to-service with minimal downtime
- A 50% longer machine life expectancy, with high return-on-investment and value for money
- Proven reciprocating engine technology – low revolutions per minute (RPM) compared with extreme high-RPM axial or radial turbines with transonic velocities and increased rotation
- A 40% higher fuel economy and energy-efficiency, which is 40% more efficient compared to ultra-low efficient microturbines. It is one of the most durable and energy efficient biogas CHPs in its class
- Simply plug and play – a connection-ready cogeneration plant that is carefully constructed in one module
- Intelligent control system – fully integrated controls with proprietary electronic management
If you are looking to reduce your company’s carbon footprint and energy consumption, contact Evo Energy Technologies’ specialists using the inquiry form.