IDCON has announced its founder, chief executive officer (CEO), and executive vice-President Christer Idhammar will be presenting 12 workshops on the Dos and Don’ts to Achieve and Sustain Asset Integrity Excellence.
Taking place on 8 June, attendees can select to attend one of two half-day workshops, which will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. They willl run from 8:00am ET to 12:00pm ET.
The morning workshops:
- Workshop 1 discusses ‘Five Elements that You Need to Implement Your Reliability Improvement Initiative and Three that will Stop You in Your Tracks’.
- Workshop 2 is ‘Getting Traction Using the Accountability Model’
- Workshop 3 is ‘Dos and Dont’s to Achieve and Sustain Asset Integrity Excellence’
- Workshop 4 is ‘Tips and Techniques for Improving Mechanical Inspection Using Infrared Thermography’
- Workshop 5 is ‘Industrial CSI – Feasible RCA’
- Workshop 6 is ‘Predict Asset Failure and Reduce Unscheduled Downtime with Predictive Maintenance’
The afternoon workshops:
- Workshop 7 is ‘Lean Maintenance – Improve Maintenance Efficiency through Waste Elimination’
- Workshop 8 is ‘Batter Up! Winning with Equipment Reliability One Run at a Time’
- Workshop 9 is: ‘Reliability – Essential to Top Quartile Performance’
- Workshop 10 is ‘Implementing a World-Class Ultrasound Program’
- Workshop 11 is ‘Leading Positive Change – The Psychology of Resistance and Effecitve Measures for Managing It’
- Workshop 12 is ‘Building and Sustaining a Successful Reliability Culture through Strategic Team Building’