Canadean Market Research and Data for the Beverage Industry
Canadean has long held a reputation with FMCG companies for providing specialist business information by conducting detailed industry and consumer research, supported by insightful value-added analysis. We cover the entire spectrum of the consumer value chain from suppliers, brand owners, and distribution channels to consumer insight.
By researching markets in a holistic way, Canadean’s research methodology enables clients to make informed strategic decisions that are founded on robust and reliable data and market insights. We specialise in online survey panels, qualitative and quantitative in-country research, industry analysis and consultancy.
Canadean’s dedicated in-country researchers and analysts have an industry background in marketing, market research, consulting and advanced statistical expertise. They are well positioned in the industries themselves and therefore, best placed to ask the right questions of the right people. This network of professional researchers stretches across more than 80 countries, enabling Canadean to conduct unique research via our trusted business communities.
Beverage industry market research data
Canadean produces a full range of market research data on the beverage industry. Key products include:
- Over 240 annual and quarterly reports as part of our five beverage services
- All commercial beverages
- Soft drinks
- Dairy drinks
- Over 500 market research reports and report sections listed in our online shop
- Interactive Intelligence – our new online report access tool
- Wisdom – our online subscription database
Custom beverage data solutions
- Bespoke projects
- Database management
- Long-range forecasting
- Client presentations
- Beverage workshops
- Bespoke database solutions
- Industry presentations
- Industry referrals and claims
Wisdom online subscription beverage database
Wisdom is Canadean’s online subscription database which enables clients to log in and access their data direct from our website. Wisdom contains well over 1 million data points, and its main function is to provide data to clients exactly how and when they want it – unrestricted by set table formats.
Buy only data that you need – and view that data in Wisdom. It is not necessary to buy into a complete database. For example, data can be bought by:
- Country or region
- Type of beverage
- Years (historical or forecast)
- Distribution channel
Example Wisdom beverage database reports
- Per capita beer consumption in Europe for 1999-2009
- Juice sales by volume in the USA by company and brand for 2009
- Bottled water sales by volume in China by pack material, type and size, forecasted for 2009-2014
- Sports drinks sales by volume in Brazil by flavour for 2008 and 2009
Delivery of data in Wisdom is done via the web on a subscription basis through a log-on and password.
Prices for a single line of data extracted from Wisdom start at just £50. Prices for subscriptions to Wisdom depend on the quantity and detail level of data purchased.
Our new online service, Interactive Intelligence allows clients to access their PDF reports faster and with greater flexibility.
Powerful one click tools provide a range of additional features, including:
- Full searchability – fast and powerful search across the full text of all reports subscribed to, without the need to open individual PDFs
- Presentation-ready tables and graphics – just select and copy into your own documents
- Cut your own report – create your own bespoke reports by selecting only sections relevant to your needs
- Nine language translation tool – with split-screen technology, view any report side-by-side with an online generated translation
Access to Interactive Intelligence is done via the web on a subscription basis and is designed to complement Wisdom.
Products and Services
The Canadean International Beer Awards 2013 were thrilled to have Canadean Custom Solutions as the sponsor for the 'Ad/Campaign of the Year' award.Read more
O-I, the world's leader in glass packaging, joined us in Prague at The Canadean International Beer Awards 2013 and was the sponsor of the 'Pack design of the year' award. This category recognised excellence and innovation in packaging.Read more
The Canadean International Beer Awards 2013 were proud to have Vencaps as the official sponsor for the 'Packaging innovation of the year' award.Read more
Scanenergi-Solutions Sponsors Best Environmental Sustainability Initiative of the Year at the Canadean Beer Awards 2013
The Canadean International Beer Awards 2013 were delighted to have Scanenergi-Solutions as the sponsor for the 'Best environmental sustainability initiative of the year award'.Read more
The most prestigious award ceremony in the beer industry was held on May 14th in Prague, acknowledging the very best beer and beer brand styles. The evening was a great success that offered excellent networking opportunities for all major and minor breweries in attendance.Read more
John Carpenter House
7 Carmelite Street