Russell Finex specialises in the sieving of powders and handles a wide range of liquid applications.
The company filters and sieves a vast array of liquids, including chemicals, inks, paints, water,liquid chocolate, honey and even malt whiskey.
However, when faced with a specific application Russell Finex engineers must decide on the best machine, either a self-cleaning filter or a sieve.
The range of industrial filters offers the following benefits:
- Fully enclosed system
- Can operate under pressure and deliver increased throughputs
- Continuous cleaning of the screen
- Quieter in operation than a screening machine
- Robust screens
Russell Finex provides sieves with various benefits:
- Open system, which is sometimes preferred for screen inspection
- Can handle large volumes of oversized material
- Low and high speed versions available depending on product viscosity
- Multi-screen separations can be achieved on one unit
- Screens can be re-meshed, which is cost-effective
Both types of unit come in a range of sizes to suit throughput requirements and can be stripped down without tools for ease of cleaning.
Some specific applications can be served equally well by both units, but in most cases application needs will dictate that one type of unit may have the edge over the other.