The latest range of cameras from FLIR is now available at Pyrosales. E-series cameras are the best value ever offered in thermal imaging.
With up to 76,800 pixels at 320 x 240 resolution, the new E-series cameras provide you with the best point and shoot thermal imaging resolution for an exceptionally reasonable price.
The new range of FLIR cameras provide excellent temperature measurement accuracy from a further distance than previous models, so problems can be identified quickly and safely.
- Real-time imaging at 60Hz – you can capture moving components and dynamic events that 9Hz cameras miss
- A built-in 3 megapixel digital camera – this produces the clearest visible light reference pictures in its class for complete and detailed documentation
- Touch-screen analysis means easy access to all the analytic tools you need, with an intuitive user interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.5in display – perfect for analysing a three-phase electrical problem
- Auto-calculation of a temperature delta so you will know immediately how critical a problem is
- Fine-tune the temperature range and image. Choose the right colour palette to enhance your findings; and blend thermal and visible light images for easy, clear location referencing
- Industry-first Wi-Fi connectivity speeds up analysis, reporting and sharing. Download the new FLIRViewer app from the Apple Store and you’re ready to import images from the camera to your iPad, iPhone or iPod. No bulky laptops to lug, cables to connect, or SD cards to swap
- Ability to share critical information immediately with decision makers on-site or by email. E-series Wi-Fi connectivity can help boost your productivity and credibility
- MeterLink devices re-enforce E-series IR measurements – wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from Extech clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera
Pyrosales distributes FLIR cameras throughout Australia. Contact Pyrosales for more information, pricing, or to book a demonstration.