ROTRIONIC’s latest reference generator model in the HygroGen2 has a chamber volume ten times larger than the HygroGen2-S model.
This enables multiple probes from all manufacturers to be calibrated both in the laboratory and on-site. Calibrations can be performed across the working range of devices, with only a few minutes to reach stable set-point equilibrium work is completed quickly compared with other methods.
The innovative HygroGen2-XL generator saves time and money with its ability to perform multipoint calibrations on multiple sensors, with fast turnaround time providing fast return on investment (ROI).
- Chamber volume: 20l
- Work volume: 17l
- Humidity changes (5% to 95% relative humidity (RH), with 0.1% RH stability) in less than 15 minutes
- Temperature changes (23°C to 50°C, with 0.01°C stability) in less than 15 minutes
- AutoCal automated calibration option
- Integrated US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 21 CFR part 11 compliant Rotronic HW4 software
- Favored by ISO 17025 calibration laboratories worldwide
The HygroGen2-XL generator is perfect for calibration laboratories and production areas throughout industry and research facilities where fast stability time is required. It enables a high volume of probes and devices from all manufacturers to be calibrated at multiple points with fast return to their installation minimising production downtime.