HECHT’s new sleigh sampler is an optional pneumatically or manually driven inline sampling system.
Suitable for installation in downpipes, the sampler can process even poorly flowing products by filling into various sample vessels.
While sampling with the HECHT sleigh sampler, the empty sleigh moves into the vertical product stream and a defined quantity is collected from the sleigh.
The full sleigh returns to the sampler housing and tilts out the sleigh with the aid of a joint, so that the sample falls into a discharge pipe or into a collection container. The guide rail of the longitudinal movement is protected against the product by a special seal.
Key features of the sleigh sampler include:
- The sampler does not protrude into the product stream between sampling procedures
- Sealed product guide tube with flexible end seal
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Filling into various sampling vessels such as bottles or endless liners possible
- Integration and automation of the sampling carousel is possible