Traditional wafer cream spreading machines have suffered from a number of limitations.
Their mechanical design created difficulties for cleaning during product change over, difficulties of handling different types of fillings such as cream, caramel, jam etc. as well as problems with inclusions.
Different fillings require different roller length and in existing spreading machines this requires the rollers to be replaced.
However, Hebenstreit Gmbh have now developed a new spreading machine where the damming blocks adjust down the length of the roller. This allows different film widths to be created by simple adjustments. In addition the new type damming block greatly improves the sealing of the rollers thus reducing cream leakage and spillage and therefore creating a cleaner and hygienic machine.
The new spreading machine offers other advantages:
- Can be easily adjusted for film or contact cream spreading
- Can handle cream fillings with nuts or granules
- Adjustable spreading width by means of axially adjustable spreading rollers
- New-generation radial and axial spreading roller sealing for a cleaner machine
- Adjustment of spreading roller gap and “lifting” by means of an remotely controlled element
- Spreading roller tempering by either electrical or warm water heating
- Spreading roller unit removable for easy cleaning
- Pre-programmed recipe storage and change over
- Reduced and simplified maintenance by simple mechanical design