For over ten years our highly acclaimed Industrial Refrigeration Training School has been keeping our customers abreast about refrigeration technology.
Basic refrigeration topics
- Basic refrigeration cycles
- Compressor types and application
- Single and multi-stage systems
- Oil control and management
- DX, flooded and liquid overfeed systems
- Heat exchangers (evaporators, condensers)
- Valves, regulators and level controls
- Motors, motor starters and controls
- Vessels, piping and insulation systems
- Safety in industrial NH2 systems
Experienced trainers guide participants through this basic course on refrigeration systems featuring Vilter reciprocating and screw compressors.
- Understanding refrigeration and its safety aspects
- Excellent platform to keep abreast of latest technology and updates
- Highly recommended for technical and non-technical personnel and operators
- Rebates available for qualified companies with HRDF under SBL scheme
Course dates and fees
- Screw compressor class: 23-26 March 2010, RM2,500 ($715)
- Reciprocating compressor class: 19-21 October 2010, RM1,900 ($545)
Every participant will receive an attendance certificate and course materials with a binder. Meals include tea, breaks and lunch. Participants take care of their own expenses for hotel accommodation and travel costs to/from Penang.
Please contact Miss Loh (email@example.com or +60 4 226 7985) for registration or more information.