The Mixquip® series 300 Top Entry mixers incorporate advanced designs in mixing technology, achieving ultimate blending and mixing conditions in open or closed top vessels.
Blending liquids and powders, maintaining solids in suspension, pH correction and
aerating liquids plus many other duties which are attained by drawing on an unique library of impellor designs and product knowledge.
Custom design and build capabilities in-house, encompassing exotic metals such as titanium, stainless steel and super duplex alloys. Ideal for mixing corrosive or high-temperature products.
- Versatile – Designed for fixed in-tank installation. Can be attached to an integral mounting on the vessel or suspended from a support structure.
- Low Maintenance – Designed to minimise maintenance. The top-entering shaft ensures that no mechanical seals are required to retain tank contents.
- Impellors – The Mixquip impellor designs are carefully selected to provide optimum process conditions. Each design incorporates advanced technology to provide effective liquid movement.
- Adaptive – Shafts can be provided for most tank heights, with support provided by bearing housings with in-tank foot bearings if required.
- Construction – The Mixquip top entry mixers are constructed from a wide variety of special alloy materials which include modular investment castings to suit many and varied applications and individual process environments.
- Modular Design – From concept through to manufacture, allowing you to achieve the ideal mixing solution for optimum performance and providing maximum return on investment.
- Design and manufacture of the Mixquip range of mixers, including new, more cost-effective models for smaller tanks & vessels.
- The Mixquip range of top entry mixers have been utilised across a broad range of industries and applications, including; food, beverage, wine, chemical, dairy and wastewater.
- Each application requires precise selection to balance power with efficiency while offering quality mixing
The Mixquip top entry agitator is positioned at the top of the mixing vessel to achieve controlled, uniform liquid flow patterns ensuring the vessel contents are kept in motion for the desired mixing conditions.
The Teralba advantage:
Teralba Industries range of products are Australian made, stocked, assembled and distributed from our Sydney based factory, allowing for efficient response to market needs with short lead times and quality service that has stood Teralba on its feet for
more than 37 years