If you need to blend or mix alcohol or sanitiser-type products in a TOTE pallet tank or IBC, you need an air drive IBC mixer. Established in 1976, Teralba Industries has expanded its range of IBC blenders to include pneumatic drive, which provides variable speed control with a valve. This means the same TOTE mixer can be used for blending a wide variety of products and viscosities.
Designed and manufactured in Australia from stainless steel, the Mixquip Series 200 Pneumatic IBC Mixer incorporates a folding impeller and is durable, easy-to-use and extremely versatile.
Owing to the current Covid-19 pandemic, these air drive mixers are proving very popular with gin and spirit manufacturers who are now producing hand sanitisers in IBC pallet tanks.
Information on Teralba Industries’ upgraded Air Drive Mixer for IBC’s:
- Australian made mixing unit that has been designed and
manufactured by Teralba Industries
- Suits most IBC type containers and with its heavy duty
design and robust construction is ideal for demanding mixing
- Easy to set up with the choice of hand or forklift loading onto
the IBC tank. Versatile unit that suits many industries and
applications, allowing for batch mixing in the actual product
- Unique folding impellor creates needed turbulence and
- Heavy duty frame
- Fork mounted
- Convenient lift handles
- Adjustable locking handle
- Various bridge materials: stainless steel / zinc / painted
- Wetted parts 316 stainless steel standard
- Cost effective mixing solution