Canadean Alcohol Congress
1 – 2 December 2015, London, UK
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
With a strong focus to spotlight the newest innovations in alcohol products, Canadean's Alcohol Congress 2015 will be taking place in London from 1-2 December.
The event will include:
- High-profile speakers, including Diageo, Pernod-Ricard and Halewood International
- Innovative topics from craft beer and new innovations to premium bottle ales and their growing market presence
- Dynamic formats from exclusive case studies and panel discussions to interactive roundtables
Canadean Alcohol Congress 2015 aims to help companies maintain their competitive edge by providing a platform to learn about the latest trends of innovation that will allow it to present existing choices to consumers, whether it is through flavours, packaging or ingredients.
At the event, visitors can:
- Investigate the key innovation drivers that will help their business grow
- Determine the most current trends in new product development, ingredients trends and consumer-centric innovation
- Gain key insights into future trends in the alcoholic beverage industry
For two days, visitors can establish successful trade relationships and gain valuable information from industry experts.
On the first day, identify how back to basics innovation has driven growth of the craft spirit industry with Quintessential Brands international brand development manager Sinead O'Frighil.
On the second day, discover premium sparkling wines despite its recent emergence in the market with Ridgeview CEO Tamara Roberts.
To view the full programme and to see a list of speakers lined up for the event, please visit the website. Register for a place using the reference code MK-HJP.