Barker Jørgensen Industrial Fans for the Food Processing Industry
Barker Jørgensen designs and constructs a broad range of fans and blowers for the food processing industry. All of these products feature high efficiency and build quality, to fulfil their requirements as main supply fans (MSF), main extract fans (MEF), draft fans (PFDF), combustion fans (PFCF), boiler fans (BHF), fluid bed exhaust fans (FBEX), etc. Our fans and blowers meet the high hygiene standards and requirements of the food processing industry.
Barker Jørgensen fans are used throughout the industry in applications such as spray drying, fluid bed dryers, filter systems, CO2 plants, scalding systems, wet scrubbers, etc.
The centrifugal fan programme will typically cover airflows from 1,000m³/hr to 400,000m³/hr and pressures up to 10 PSi.
Decades of experience in food-grade fans
We use our know how from decades of experience supplying a critical part of the plant, to support project engineers and buyers in achieving the optimal solution. Requirements regarding materials, surfaces, noise and energy efficiency are all considered and implemented in the final fan.
Attenuators, noise cabinets, CIP nozzles and motors
Barker Jørgensen covers the food industry requirements:
- Attenuators, washable and drainable for CIP operations
- Polished fans for high hygiene
- Noise cabinets with easy access, and easy on-site assembly
- Insulation: AISI 304, 316, galvanized steel
- Stainless-steel foot plates
- CIP nozzles and shaft seals as per customer requirements
- Food grade and high temperature flexible connections
- High efficiency motors from major brands, such as ABB, Siemens, WEG, Bevi, etc. as per customer specifications
Barker Jørgensen was originally established in 1918 and has for the last 50 years focused on supplying high-efficiency fans for the industry. Today production is based at facilities in Denmark and China, manufacturing to the same high standard.