Temperature Probes, Food Thermometers, Data Logging and Monitoring Systems, and Food Safety Temperature Kits
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
ECEFast is a leading supplier of food safety instruments, including contact (probe) food thermometers, waterproof food safety thermometers, hand-held temperature probes, infrared food thermometers, food safety temperature kits, data logging and monitoring systems, and other food safety inspection and testing equipment.
Contact (probe) food thermometers
ECEFast supplies a variety of contact (probe) thermometers, including the Comark C22 Premium waterproof food thermometer, which is the latest addition to Comark’s range of general-purpose food thermometers. It accepts thermistor (PST) sensor probes for temperatures to 150°C and Type T thermocouples for temperatures to 400°C. Other Comark food thermometers include the KM-28 thermometer, the KM-C26 high-accuracy Type T thermocouple thermometer and the KM-C21 food thermometer.
Waterproof food safety thermometers
Cooper Atkins supplies most of the major chain restaurants in the US with food safety thermometers and probes. The 35000 series was developed to survive in the harshest working kitchen environment.
The Cooper Atkins 35100 and 35200 series ‘wrap and stow’ thermometers were developed for heavy-duty fast-food restaurant applications. Probe leads are strengthened with Kevlar fibre and probes are matched to achieve high measurement accuracy.
Hand-held temperature probes
ECEFast supplies a range of hand-held temperature probes, including immersion probes, quick response surface probes, insertion probes and air probes.
Infrared food thermometers
The FoodPro series of infrared thermometers is designed for food safety applications; they have a rugged, waterproof design and a choice of infrared or combined infrared and contact probe.
The TCT303 infrared and contact thermometer is excellent value for money as it features contact and non-contact thermometers in one handy package. It is easy to use and the SS 3mm diameter probe folds away for safety when not in use. Infrared can be used to scan many readings and any problems that are identified can be checked immediately with the contact probe.
Other instruments available in this area include hand-held infrared food thermometers and ECEFast’s CHECKER, a validation device to cross-check infrared and contact thermometers.
Food safety temperature kits
ECEFast developed the concept of food safety temperature kits with infrared temperature measurement and contact measurement. The Maxikit premium kit is designed for heavy users of HACCP instruments.
The ECEFast Minikit is designed to provide the benefits of non-contact infrared measurement (i.e. fast, no contamination, measures surface temperature where bacteria grows) with an accurate contact thermometer that complies with new safety guidelines.
The ECEFast Microkit offers the lowest possible cost solution for a food safety temperature kit that combines contact and infrared temperature measurement and also meets the regulation guideline of ±1°C. This solution is exclusive to ECEFast.
Bench or surface-mounted dual thermometers and temperature indicators
The CH-AZMT09 is a bench or surface-mounted dual thermometer that offers a low-cost way to display temperatures at two points, with min / max memory.
The CH-AZHT02 bench or surface-mounted RH / temperature indicator offers a convenient way to display humidity at home, in the work place, or in storage or laboratory areas.
Data logging and monitoring systems
The ECEFast ‘disklog’ is a temperature logger for food transport and storage. It’s a compact, rugged and low-cost device for monitoring food transport temperatures or temperature and humidity. Other instruments available in the data logging and monitoring system range include:
- Comark Diligence EVG graphic display monitor – a portable, battery-powered logger
- Comark series 2000 temperature and RH loggers – lightweight and compact, the range includes multi-sensor models that are capable of simultaneously monitoring up to five temperature locations
- Comark EVT temperature logger – electronic and programmable, these temperature loggers log data for permanent storage on a PC to provide the most cost-effective transport logging solutions over any distance
- Center 340 series low-cost portable loggers for temperature and RH – suitable for HVAC, environmental monitoring, and transport and storage of humidity-sensitive products
- Evidencia Thermassure RF RFID loggers – four versions are available: single-use trackers, multi-use trackers, single-use loggers and multi-use loggers
- Truck temperature and distribution centre temperature alarm system – a modular system for automatically and wirelessly logging temperature data in trucks and fixed points
- RampX web server for DAQ and alarm systems – custom reports and operator inputs such as barcodes, keypads and magnetic cards can be readily accommodated, and remote and distributed I/O can be accessed from any location with access to the internet